I will be discussing why it is hard to get rid of items and I will talking The movie Eternals from Marvel.
A break from a normal routine is good; the key is getting back into a routine soon as possible to keep the chaos away…
I have three topics that I will be discussing: In the first segment, I will be talking about an article, the second segment I will talk about my hot water heater ordeal, and the third segment what is going on in China?
In the most recent episode of my podcast, I will be discussing ADD and cleaning, what happened at my last infusion appointment, and my manuscript.
Today was a good day because I accomplished a lot of things! I finished editing 17, 18, and half of chapter 19 of draft 4. Plus, doing my house chores.
I will be giving an update about my recovery, discussing exercise and rheumatoid arthritis. I will be talking about decluttering and organizing, and what I have learned.
Tips for organizing with ADHD/ADD
• Wear comfortable clothes.
• Limit your distractions like your cellphone and staying off of social media..
• What is your purpose for the space?
• When cleaning or purging items, prepare yourself that you are making a bigger mess to downsize.
• Giving yourself enough time to complete your task.
• Allowing enough breaks to avoid being overwhelmed by decisions.
• Make sure you have a plan for your meals for your cleaning day.
• Have a deadline when you want to finish your task. Procrastination is a hindrance and prevents you from finishing.
• Having four categories: Trash, Donate, Keep, and I don’t know. “I don’t know pile” is for items you can’t make a quick decision on. So, you don’t get overwhelmed and get distracted. When cleaning is done, start looking at those items and determine what category they belong to. Once the stress of cleaning is gone, you will have an easier time deciding.
I will be giving tips on how to support someone with ADHD when organizing. And I will be giving tips about organizing for people who have ADHD.
Here’s the link below:
My podcast episode is up. I will be giving an update about my health, and I will be discussing 9 truths about the intense emotions of ADHD.
Here’s my link below:
Here’s the for my podcast episode for Nov 28, 2021:
Here’s the link for Monday’$ Topic for Nov 22, 2021
Here’s the link for Sunday Talk on Nov 21, 2021: